The Fellowship Ministry at CPC seeks to provide opportunities for the body of Christ to come together in Christian fellowship sharing ourselves, our gifts, and our talents with each other and our community.
- Once every quarter, fellowship meals are held immediately after the Sunday Morning Worship Service. These are potluck lunches, with the meat being provided by the church,
- Our guests are always welcome to attend and are not expected to contribute to the meal. Typically, the meal in February is catered, and co-sponsored by the Outreach Ministry Team. This helps to "kick start" the new year.
SENIORS' FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST
The Seniors meet every third Thursday of each month for breakfast at a nearby restaurant. This is a time of fellowship and sharing. There is always a short meditation from Scripture and a time of prayer. Check some pictures at the Photo Gallery. Please consider attending.
- A church wide picnic is held during the month of September, typically on a Sarurday afternoon at a local park. Hamburgers and hot dogs are grilled by a few mwn in the church and ladies provide other picnic foods and desserts. The children are welcome to play on a nearby playground. This is a time for fellowship and good eating.
- An additional family favorite is Game Night held during the month of March or April where everyone brings their favorite game to play. Pizza is purchased; snacks, and baked goodies are provided by the ladies in the church.
- A highlight of the year is the opportunity to attend the "Christmas with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra" program in Symphony Hall at the Woodruff Arts Center. This is a glorious celebration of the season as the greatest story ever told is presented through music. Church members are able to purchase tickets in early October.